Call us to help your facility! 573-803-2040
Broadway Pharmacy, LTC helps you manage pharmacy costs and reduce financial liability through:
- Preliminary Cost Analysis
- Potential Resident Medication Recommendations
- Therapeutic Substitution Trouble Shooting & Support
- Non-Covered / Prior Authorization Medications
- Medicare Part D plan selection
- Crediting - Returned Medication
When you enlist Broadway Pharmacy, LTC to help your residents, you also receive:
- One designated Customer Care Representative to assist you with every detail
- Education, in-service and transition training for your staff
- Customized forms and billing options
- On-site immunizations
- Free delivery and Auto Cycle Fill to save time and money
- Numerous packaging options, including Multi-Dose, Unit Dose, Punch Card/Bubble Pack, OPUS, and now introducing MedPack.
Let us help you keep your residents healthier and happier by providing Long-Term Care for Life!